NEC's PA1505UL-W (white cabinet) is a 14,000-lumen (Center: 15,000lm) LCD laser projector with advanced professional installation features for higher education and corporate users. With its multitude of digital inputs, connection to any computer or high definition device is possible. Enjoy design and installation flexibility with a complete line of optional motorized lenses (lens shift, focus and zoom), roll free installation capabilities. The HDBaseT input provides a single connection for uncompressed full HD digital video, audio, ethernet power and various control signals. HDBaseT Repeater allows cascading of the signal for edge-blending or stacking applications.
- 4K Ready - Display stunning 4K 60P content using NEC’s proprietary high performance video processing/scaling chip from “Ultra HD Blu-ray” and “4K TV broadcasting” without the loss of critical details.
- Learning of basic control of competitors product reducing the need for reprogramming of a control system. (call NEC for complete list)
- Integrated software applications such as AMX Beacon, Crestron Roomview, Extron XTP and PJ link allow for complete interactivity and control.
- 14,000-lumen (Center: 15,000lm) brightness provides brilliant images in most high ambient lighting situations.
- ProAssist™ is software for controlling the projector and adjusting the projected image on the screen from a computer via a network. It allows necessary adjustments to be carried out easily when combining several projectors together to project a large scre