The new MKD 1000 Series builds on EAW’s long standing tradition of exceptional installation focused loudspeakers developed in partnership with consultants and sound system integrators worldwide.
The compact durable Baltic birch enclosure provides for easy installation with an array of M10 mounting points and optional wall-mount or ceiling-mount brackets. MKD also offers weather protection options, custom colors, and a gently curved front allow for concealed installations in the most visually sensitive environments.
MKD leverages the design tenets and core technologies deployed in our QX series by deploying a pair of spaced low frequency transducers centered around a large format rotatable horn. The acoustically advanced transducers are able to be driven an octave lower than standard drivers through the use of our beamwidth matched crossover technology.
- High output passive or bi-amplified two-way performance
- QX inspired 4in voice coil compression driver with extended bandwidth
- Precision EAW signature broadband pattern control
- Flexible mounting, weather protection, color and transformer options
- Suits a wide variety of installations and configurations
- The acoustically advanced transducers are able to be driven an octave lower than standard drivers through the use of our beamwidth matched crossover technology.
- Broadband pattern control and exceptional fidelity that is required by real-world applications
- Easily configured and installed in the most visually sensitive environments