The KF810 line array system offers best-in-class output, true broadband pattern control, and integrated 3-way performance, hallmarks of the legendary KF series. The KF810P incorporates specific design features tailored for the installation market: clean aesthetics offered in black or white, invisible wiring, and concealed 3-point rigging. A weather rated option allows for long term permanent installation in demanding environments backed by EAW’s full warranty. Engineered for a wide variety of applications, the compact KF810 module is comprised of dual 3" voice coil high frequency compression drivers, four 5" mid-frequency transducers and two 3" voice coil high power 10" LF drivers. The output of these sources unites through an integrated horn that occupies nearly the entire forward face of the speaker enclosure, delivering up to 145dB with accurate pattern control to 250Hz to master the most challenging acoustic spaces.
- Concentric Summation Array (CSA) A method of seamlessly integrating MF and HF components within a single horn. With CSA, multiple subsystems sum coherently, without interruption to either HF or MF wave fronts
- Phase Aligned LF Tuned spacing of LF components to extend pattern control without the need for enormous horns
- Focusing Use of advanced digital signal processing to perfect the impulse response of a loudspeaker in the time domain. Eliminating horn "honk" and splashiness, this makes the loudspeaker sound like a studio monitor instead of a "PA" speaker
- Symmetry of Sources Symmetrical arrangement of acoustic sources along a common axis for utmost consistency throughout the coverage pattern
- DynO Dynamic Optimization actively tracks input spectrum and power delivery, continually maximizing output and fidelity at any drive level