Crestron® Ultimate speakers made by Origin Acoustics deliver the pinnacle of performance for demanding residential installations. Select materials, top shelf components and a high-end appearance underscore the design behind each model. The result is a complete line of in?ceiling speakers suitable for installation in multiple locations. Weatherized construction allows for use in deck, patio, locker room, sauna, yacht and swimming pool areas.
The ULTIMATE IC6?AW-W?T?EACH promises the best in installed audio design, delivering stunning sound quality while minimizing impact to the customer's decor. The in-ceiling speaker is provided with a round grille with white plastic bezel. Square grille and aluminum finish bezel options are also available.
Streamlined installation of each speaker is facilitated through an easy to use twist and lock tool-less bayonet mounting system optimized to minimize interference with other elements present in the ceiling space.
The ULTIMATE IC6?AW-W?T?EACH 2-way all weather in?ceiling speaker features a 6.5 in. (165 mm) carbon fiber woofer for deep, defined low end and articulate midrange, and a 1 in. (25 mm) ceramic coated aluminum tweeter for crisp highs with consistent coverage across a wide listening area. A compression molded woofer basket assures pure, uncolored bass response. Suspended coaxial mounting of the pivoting tweeter reduces midrange frequency response anomalies caused by interference between the woofer and the back of the tweeter.
- Audiophile performance 2-way all weather in-ceiling speaker
- 6.5 in. (165 mm) carbon fiber woofer
- 1 in. (25 mm) ceramic coated aluminum tweeter
- IP66 rated for dust and water, weatherized construction
- Twist and lock tool-less bayonet mounting system
- 150 W (Program), and 300 W (Peak) power handling
- 52 Hz to 30 kHz (±3 dB) frequency response
- 8 Ohms nominal impedance
- Various grille options
- Installation friendly low profile with 3.70 in. (94 mm) depth