Cleerline SSF™ Duplex cable is composed of two strands of SSF™ cable in zipcord style with an overall 3.0 mm Riser, Plenum, or CPR-rated LSZH jacket. SSF™ Duplex is ideal for inter-building or intrabuilding data communication backbones. The cable’s zipcord construction allows easy separation of the fiber strands if desired. Cleerline SSF™ Duplex Multimode is fully compatible with all common connector systems for standard 50/125 multimode fibers. The included SSF™ fibers provide extreme durability and strength, with up to 10,000 times the bend insensitivity of traditional fiber.
- Zipcord construction - easy to separate strands
- High mechanical strength, superior fatigue (nD = 30)
- Compatible with common connector systems for 50/125 multimode fibers
- Up to 10,000x the bend longevity of traditional fiber
- Integral SSF™ coating provides glass protection
- Increased safety due to incredible bend insensitivity
- Exclusive 250 µm Soft Peel acrylate