Cleerline SSF™ 2 strand fiber Micro Distribution cable is composed of distribution style SSF™ cable with an overall 3.0 mm Plenum rated jacket.
SSF™ Micro Distribution is ideal for inter-building or intra-building data communication backbones.
Cleerline SSF™ Micro Distribution Multimode is fully compatible with all common connector systems for standard 50/125 multimode fiber.
The included SSF™ fiber provides extreme durability and strength. Flex tested to 2000 cycles, impact to 1500 cycles, and crush to 100 kgf/mm.
- High mechanical strength, superior fatigue (nD = 30)
- Compatible with common connector systems for 50/125 multimode fiber
- Up to 10,000x the bend longevity of traditional fiber
- Integral SSF™ coating provides glass protection
- Increased safety due to incredible bend insensitivity
- Exclusive 250 µm Soft Peel acrylate
- Inter-/Intra-building voice or data communication
- Installation in ducts or underground conduit
- Fiber-to-the-desk (FTTD) / Fiber-to-the-Home (FTTH)
- UL listed type OFNP for installation in ducts, plenums and other spaces used as environmental air returns when installed in accordance with NEC article 770-51(a) and 770-53(a)