Last Thursday night, ClearOne was pleased to see that Pawnee, Indiana’s Councilman Jeremy Jamm’s lawyers have good taste in phones.
While Jamm’s lawyers were interviewing Andy Dwyer, Tom Haverford, and April Ludgate about Ron Swanson’s previous statements regarding wanting to punch Councilman Jamm in the face, we noticed that there were several ClearOne Max Attach phones on the table.
Watch the entire hilarious episode here or skip ahead to 5:01-6:09 to see our phones make their Prime-Time NBC debut. http://www.nbc.com/parks-and-recreation/video/partridge/n34704/
Get your ClearOne MAX® Wireless and MAXAttach® expandable wireless conferencing phones, and rest assured you’re getting the best audio quality, service and expertise available. Winner of Frost & Sullivan’s 2012 Global Tabletop Audio Conferencing Endpoints Product Line Strategy Award, ClearOne provides the flexibility and ease of use you need with tabletop conferencing. Large and small businesses alike rely on the breadth of audio and video conferencing solutions and the legacy audio you will only find at ClearOne.
MAX Wireless: Freedom to take your conference with you from room to room with secure, encrypted transmissions. Simply plug in the base unit and use the speakerphone in any room within signal range.
- Superior audio clarity brought by ClearOne’s HDConference® audio technology.
- Proprietary echo and noise cancellation
- Full-duplex audio
- Automatic gain and level controls adjust mic and speaker levels automatically
- Adaptive modeling continuously sample room acoustics for changes
- 64-bit encrypted communication, 15-foot signal range, and 12 hours battery life
- Easy to use with true plug-and-play capability