Taking care of business
for conference and house-of-worship applications
The PCC170 and the PCC170 SW are professional boundary layer microphones with supercardioid polar pattern to minimize background noise and feedback. The microphones are designed for use on boardroom tables or lecterns. Both microphones provide a bass-tilt switch, allowing the user to tailor the low-end response and reduce subsonic noise. The included RFI suppression ensures trouble-free operation even with active cell phones nearby.
The PCC170 SW has a silent-operating programmable membrane switch that can be configured for touch on/off, momentary on or momentary off. For easy installation, both microphones offer an XLR connector and a detachable cable.
- Supercardioid polar pattern - offers high gain before feedback
- PCC (Phase Coherent Cardioid) technology - for optimum speech intelligibility
- Three-position bass-tilt switch - for optimized suppression of subsonic noise
- Silent-operating on/off switch (PCC170 SW only) - to reduce the number of simultaneously open mics
- Detachable cable - easy to install and service