Executive modularity for use in theatres, houses of worship and conference rooms.
The HM1000 M is a reference hanging module compatible with all capsules of the DAM+ Series (CK41, CK43 and CK49). It is used to fly microphones from the ceiling to record music or speech in places of worship or conference rooms, or on theater stages. An integrated switchable light-ring shows the status of the microphone at a glance. A special light-ring expander comes with every DAM+ hanging module to improve the visibility of the LED ring if necessary.
The HM1000 M provides a 10m (33ft) special cable that will not tend to twist, even if the temperature varies. A spring steel hanging clamp for precise microphone alignment is also included in the package. The integrated system connector fits all available phantom power modules of the DAM+ Series.
- Twist-free 10m cable included - to fix and secure the designated mic position
- Highly reliable contacts for capsule modules - prevent contact problems and ensure extra-long life
- Spring clamp for vertical adjustment - allows quick and hassle-free installation
- Integrated switchable LED ring indicator - for full control of the installation status
- Ingenious system connector interface - adapter adds flexibility to all mounting modules