A legend since 1971 the most versatile microphone for vocals and instruments in studio and on stage.
The C414 XLS multipattern condenser microphone offers a choice of nine polar patterns for the perfect sonic capture for every application. A peak hold LED displays even the shortest overload peaks. For live-sound applications and permanent installations, all controls can easily be disabled for trouble-free use.
The C414 XLS maintains the sonic character of the legendary C414 B-ULS, the most popular AKG C414 version since 1971. Engineered for highest linearity and neutral sound, it has been the most versatile large-diaphragm microphone for decades.
- Engineered for highest linearity and neutral sound - for beautifully detailed recording of vocals and any acoustic instrument
- Nine selectable polar patterns - for the perfect setting for every application
- Three attenuation levels (-6,-12,-18dB) - for close-up recording or high-output sources of up to 158dB SPL
- Three different switchable bass-cut filters - to reduce wind noise, subsonic noise or proximity effect
- Overload warning with audio peak hold LED - to detect shortest audio peaks